Are you stuck in your situation where there’s nothing new? Do you feel as though you keep on failing? Have you lost a job or relationship that really meant something to you? This all happened to me and it took a lot of time and soul-searching to realize the Universe had a different plan for me.
When I was a young adult, things were going well and I presumed my life would run according to plan. However, I developed a serious health problem and I gradually saw my life unravel. One health problem led to another. Life became difficult. I couldn’t do the same things anymore. In my spiritual development, I grew away from friends and my long-term relationship ended. I had to admit defeat and quit work on health grounds, and then later, I had to turn down my university offer. I wasn’t well enough to find another job or meet new people. Every door that appeared open would slam in my face.
Disappointment turned to despair. Months turned to years. Years multiplied and nothing seemed to get better for me. Meanwhile, old school friends were traveling and getting married and having children, while I was feeling stuck, like a prisoner with no way out. Why couldn’t my life flow like theirs? What was I doing wrong? What had I done to deserve this? My limitations hurt me more than words could say.
Learning to Trust the Universe
However, eventually things turned around for me and I did find some answers by learning to trust that the Universe had simply put me on a much more suitable path. In the process of making my life better, the first step that I made was to put aside my university dreams and study astrology instead. I did much of my coursework from my bed during my illness, but, as I made changes, the Universe showed me signs that I was on the right track. At first, I didn’t understand these signs. I didn’t know the meaning behind seeing the number 11:11 everywhere I looked, or by seeing other number patterns and coincidences. At this time I had no idea that other young people all over the world were having the same experiences with seeing 111, 222, 333, etc.
Failures and Bad Luck Have Meaning
I am writing this to tell you that if you relate to my story so far, know that there is a meaning behind your perceived failures and bad luck. Sometimes, when we surrender and tell the Universe that we trust it to take us to a new place, miraculous things happen. They might not happen as quickly or as smoothly as we’d like, but the more you say, “Universe, I trust you! Please guide me to where I’m meant to be,” the more things will unfold in your favor. One day you will see a pinprick of light and it really will be the light at the end of the tunnel of your suffering and frustration and despair. That light will get bigger and bigger until it surrounds you and bringing blessings for you. Let the Universe rearrange your life!
The Universe Rearranges
These days I lead a very different life to the one that I lived before I got sick and before things crashed around me one by one. The Universe has taken me to a completely new place, but I am really comfortable with it and find it fulfilling. You can feel the same way too if you follow the following tips:
1. Accept. This is your current situation. You have tried to change it and can’t, so now accept that this is your reality for the time being. Accept that it is temporary.
2. Grieve. You have lost things that you had, or lost opportunities that you desperately wanted. Allow yourself to grieve for what was and what might have been.
3. Ask the Universe to help you. You may not see a way out of your current circumstances, but by asking the Universe, your guides and angels, and your higher power to help you, you can start to trust. Ask in your head, out loud, or in writing. The Universe will listen.
4. Ask for signs that you are being looked after. This is a powerful step because it helps you realize you’re not letting go for no reason. I saw signs in number patterns, and I was also made comfortable by orbs, finding feathers, and having prophetic dreams.
5. Let go of comparison with other people. If you compare your own life to the life of other people, you will more than likely steer off your destiny path. The path that you may be taken on might not be glamorous (not at first or not at all) but it is important that you surrender to it completely. Comparing your own success to the success of other people will spoil this process. Spiritual success cannot be measured against material success. One day, you might have both, but now isn’t necessarily the time.
6. Enjoy! You are at the beginning of a new and exciting journey, and you have many blessings ahead of you. The Universe loves you and has a plan for you. Be brave enough to surrender and take the first step today!
Where will your re-arrangement take you?