I am Rachel Norway.
Most of you have probably browsed anywhere in the Internet looking for the best Psychic readers and ending up with a bunch of Psychics. But there’s definitely one thing that we always ask ourselves, are these psychics real?
A genuine psychic is someone who will help you with your problem thru good advice and proper guidance. Let me tell you one important thing, Psychic ability cannot be learned. You're either born with the gift or you aren't. You can ask any genuine psychics and they will tell you the same thing.
The internet is the fastest way to get a quick reading and advice but it is also the easiest way for the con-men and women to steal people’s hard earned money! Every day we hear news story about someone getting conned out of their life savings by scam artists pretending to be true psychic mediums. The reality hurts, but it happens every day, most victims never report it because they are embarrassed.
I've been there once and I know how frustrating and embarrassing it can be. Back in 2005 I was conned out of $2300 by a sister con artist team! I was having a very rough road and I was looking for good advice and they took advantage of me. I was very lucky to find an honest, genuine and accurate Psychic that helped me bring back a happy life. That's why I was inspired to build this website, to help people looking for real and legitimate psychic readers.
• If a psychic asks for your social security number or other financial details, then they may be a fake. There is no reason for a psychic to know those details, plus you should never give those out.
• If they ask for money to protect you or a family member from dangerous spirits or to "expel demons".
• If they ask you to buy expensive candles or medallions to help you, or to lift a curse and you always end up giving them more money.
• If they threaten you that there’s a curse in you or your family. They will ask you to bring all your money to them so that they can destroy it to "lift a curse." You are not cursed, there is no such thing as a curse!
• If the psychic asks leading questions. These are not always bad but sometimes psychics could pry information out of you without you even realizing it. Manipulation is what many fake psychics use.
Don’t be fooled by people who claim to be psychics. Use these tips to help spot the fake so you can get truly useful information.
It cannot be denied – it is difficult to find truly gifted and authentic psychics who are honest at the same time. With so many practitioners available online and over the phone, it pays to be extra wary, so you should know how to filter them out. If you are looking for online or phone psychics, it helps to deal with tried and tested psychic networks, because they usually have a rigorous screening process that helps filter out fakes from those who really know their craft.
I can definitely say that the best Psychics in the country work at Psychics-Free. This is because they only hire authentic, legitimate and proven psychics. Because of their strict screening process and identity verification, only 1 out of 30 Psychics that apply are given the chance to work there. See my reviews to find out more about us!